Please call for an appointment or a free consultation. I look forward to hearing from you.
Golden Needle Acupuncture and Wellness, Monroe Township, NJ, 08831
Serving Monroe Township
& the upper NJ region
Dr. Maria Phillips, D.A.O.M., L.Ac.
Licensed Acupuncturist, NJ, NY
Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Doctorate of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, from American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (ACTCM), San Francisco, CA.
- Graduate of Tri-State College of Acupuncture, NY, Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine, which includes, Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, Tuina & Shiatsu, and dietary therapy.
- Completed internships at Xuan Wu Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the Beijing Massage Hospital for the Handicapped. Is an Eclectic Acupuncturist trained in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, KM Japanese Acupuncture and APM. (Acupuncture Physical Medicine – Inspired by French and Japanese meridian styles of acupuncture, and the trigger point teachings of Dr. Janet Travel.)
- B.A., Fordham University
- Postgraduate studies, Clinical Nutrition at the University of Bridgeport, CT
- Acupuncture to support Cancer patients, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, NYC.
- Certified in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Reiki Master
- Haven Hospice Volunteer, JFK Medical Center, Edison, NJ since 1997, providing support to the terminally ill and their families.
- Interfaith Minister and Spiritual Counselor. Graduate of The New Seminary of New York. (Interfaith is a spiritual philosophy, which honors and values the fundamental beauty and wisdom in ALL religious traditions.)
- Zen Studies Society Meditation Practitioner since 1980
- Professional Member in good standing of Acupuncture Society of New York (ASNY)